By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by a trademarks and/or registered trademarks and copyrights of Choo Parr Productions.
Any claim relating to Choo Parr Productions'' web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Idaho without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
In no event shall Choo Parr Productions or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Choo Parr Productions''s Internet site, even if Choo Parr Productions or a Choo Parr Productions authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Choo Parr Productions''s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Choo Parr Productions does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Choo Parr Productions may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Choo Parr Productions does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Choo Parr Productions has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Choo Parr Productions of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user''s own risk.
We recommend you check this page occasionally in order to be familiar with any changes.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Ad Serving Technology
Choo Parr Productions may use the advertising service AdMob in its free mobile games. AdMob, a Google product, uses a device ID (a distinctive number associated with a smartphone or any similar handheld device) from where the ad (appearing during while using the app) is serving to generate interest and demographic categories (for example, ‘sports enthusiasts’ or ‘inferred age: 18-34’). These categories will be used to serve ads better to targeted to the app user.